The next level in broadhead development, the Dark Knight hybrid-mechanical broadhead. Featuring a 2” pivoting main blade and two 1-1/8” mechanical bleeder blades, the Dark Knight is designed for maximum penetration potential. The main blade hits hard and is designed to deflect around very thick bone sections to maintain momentum and deliver true pass-through power. Spitfire spring clip technology holds the main blade in during launch and the bleeder blades are guaranteed to open on impact no matter what. Designed for use with ultra-fast crossbows as well as vertical bows, the Dark Knight will provide pin-point accuracy and deliver devastating knock down with NAP’s legendary blade sharpness.
- 2” wide pivoting main that deflects on heavy bone sections
- 2 1-1/8” cut incredibly harp bleeder blades with Spitfire blade retention technology
- No rubber bands or O-rings needed
- Laser accurate- even out of modern crossbows
- Ultra-durable construction
- Designed for maximum pass-thru potential