The Traditions Vortek StrikerFire Back Country has all the outstanding features of the Vortek StrikerFire except it features a 26" barrel. This makes the rifle easy to carry, more maneuverable, & lighter when weight counts. This is the muzzleloader you want with you in the back country when you’ll walk mile after mile & need a rifle that doesn’t weigh you down. Smaller framed shooters can also use this rifle more comfortably thanks to the reduced barrel length. With a re-designed, recoil-reducing buttstock and buttpad shooters will enjoy increased accuracy and all skill levels will feel comfortable shooting this rifle.
- Patented StrikerFire System – no external hammer.
- StrikerFire Button – simply push button forward until it locks to cock the gun.
- Recessed de-cocking button.
- TAC2 Trigger – two-stage trigger set at two pounds.
- Weighs only 6 pounds
- 26" Ultralight Chromoly Tapered Fluted Barrel with Nitride finish on inside & outside of barrel.
- LT-1 Alloy Frame.
- Hogue Comfort-Grip Overmolding.
- Redesigned, recoil-reducing buttstock & buttpad.