Engineered to the demanding specifications of Levi Morgan, the World’s most renowned archer, the #261 blends unprecedented broadhead technology with field point accuracy. The unique arched blade design reduces blade resistance after entry, retaining greater arrow momentum and delivering increased pass-through performance. The reinforced ribbed ferrule delivers up to 20% greater strength and rigidity. The #261 also includes Swhacker’s blade lock technology, allowing the expandable blades to be locked in the closed position so hunters can practice with the exact broadhead they will be using in the field; it’s fine tuning at its finest. The #261 is 1-inch in flight and 2-inches after penetration.
- 100 grain, 2-blade, 2-inch cutting diameter
- Reinforced ribbed ferrule, built from anodized aircraft aluminum, delivers up to 20% greater strength and rigidity.
- Arched stainless steel .032” blade design, reduces resistance, helps retain arrow momentum and delivers greater penetration and pass-through performance
- Blade lock technology allows the expandable blades to be locked in the closed position for practice purposes.
- Slice Twice! Swhacker’s legendary wing blade design cuts through the first layer of hide, bone and fat, causing the swept blades to deploy internally to deliver lethal damage to vital organs. This two-slice technology assures greater retained momentum and a higher percentage of pass-through shots.