No one wants to be caught unprepared in a disaster. Augason Farms Deluxe 30-Day Emergency Food Supply helps eliminate the risks of poor nutrition during unexpected disastrous events. This 30-day survival kit combines flavor and nutrition at an affordable price. Your love hearty and flavor-packed meals such as Cheesy Broccoli Rice, Hearty Vegetable Chicken-Flavored Soup, Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Buttermilk Pancakes and more.
This 30-day survival kit includes 11 varieties of mouthwatering foods totaling 37,080 calories. Broken down, that is 1,236 calories per day which meets most national health organization’s average recommended daily caloric intake. Unlike other survival food brands that offer empty calories, Augason Farms emergency foods offer nutritious calories so you can have confidence in surviving even the toughest challenging situations.
- 200 servings of food carefully selected to nourish one person for 30 days
- Nutritionally balanced food supply with entrees, soups, breakfasts, dry powdered milk and fruit snack
- Averages 1,236 calories per day
- 5-gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome, workplace or student dorm room
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Bonus 30-Day Meal Planner
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
- 3 Cheesy Broccoli Rice 8 Servings per pouch
- 3 Creamy Chicken-Flavored Rice 8 Servings per pouch
- 3 Creamy Potato Soup 8 Servings per pouch
- 2 Hearty Vegetable Chicken-Flavored Soup 8 Servings per pouch
- 1 Fettuccine Alfredo 4 Servings
- 3 Spanish Rice 8 Servings per pouch
- 1 Strawberry-Flavored Creamy Wheat 8 Servings
- 3 Buttermilk Pancakes 6 Servings per pouch
- 3 Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal 10 Servings per pouch
- 1 Morning Moo's Low Fat Milk Alternative 20 Servings
- 1 Banana Chips 8 Servings
Note:*Shelf life ranges from 10 to 30 years based on food type. Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.