Now more than ever, it’s important to be prepared. Disaster often strikes unexpectedly and can have devastating results. Earthquakes, fires, floods, and other calamities can leave you stranded at home or require immediate evacuation. Augason Farms offers a variety of thoughtfully designed and essential emergency preparedness items, including bug-out bags, grab ‘n’ go pails, 72 hour kits, survival and emergency kits that can be placed in your home, car, office or RV—anyplace you might need it in a pinch. Whatever the situation, Augason Farms can provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you and your family will be taken care of when the unexpected occurs.
Perfect during times of unexpected catastrophes, outdoor adventures, or busy week days, Augason Farms Breakfast and Dinner Variety Pail is an emergency food supply that provides you with plenty of healthy, ready-in-minutes meal options. Augason Farms included 13 breakfast and dinner varieties delicious dry soup mixes, popular entrée favorites, Strawberry Creamy Wheat, mouthwatering chocolate pudding, and Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative (a refreshing powdered milk drink).
- 12 varieties of entrées and soups, plus chocolate pudding
- 4 gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome or office
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Shelf life of up to 25 years*
- 1 Cheesy Broccoli Rice 8 Servings per pouch
- 1 Creamy Chicken-Flavored Rice 8 Servings per pouch
- 1 Creamy Potato Soup 8 Servings per pouch
- 2 Elbow Macaroni 7.5 Servings per pouch
- 1 Cheese Powder 15 Servings per pouch
- 1 Chicken Noodle Soup (Chicken Flavored) 4 Servings per pouch
- 1 Hearty Vegetable Chicken-Flavored Soup 8 Servings per pouch
- 1 Creamy Stroganoff 4 Servings per pouch
- 1 Fettuccine Alfredo 4 Servings per pouch
- 1 Italiano Marinara 4 Servings per pouch
- 1 Chocolate Pudding 5 Servings per pouch
- 1 Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal 10 Servings per pouch
- 1 Strawberry Creamy Wheat 8 Servings per pouch
- 1 Morning Moo's Low Fat Milk Alternative 20 Servings per pouch
Note: Shelf life ranges from 10 to 20 years based on food type. Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.