Preparing an emergency food supply can be quite time consuming and intimidating. Augason Farm’s 1 Week 1 Person Emergency Food Pail is a quick way to begin your emergency food storage supply. Dehydrated and freeze dried foods, plus high-quality packaging, ensure an extended shelf life of these delicious, easy-to-prepare meals.
This convenient, grab-and-go 2 gallon pail can be easily tucked away in your coat closet, vehicle, pantry, or at the office. Augason Farms 1 Week 1 Person Emergency Food Pail offers one person 1,811 calories per day and is packed with 78 servings of healthy emergency food varieties, such as dry soup mixes, dehydrated fruit, tasty entrées, and low fat milk alternative.
- 78 servings of food carefully selected to nourish 1 person for 1 week
- Nutritionally balanced with entrées, soups, breakfast, dry powdered milk and fruit snack
- 1 pouch of Creamy Chicken-Flavored Rice - 8 Servings
- 1 pouch of Creamy Potato Soup - 8 Servings
- 1 pouch of Hearty Vegetable Chicken-Flavored Soup - 8 Servings
- 1 pouch of Cheesy Broccoli Rice - 8 Servings
- 1 pouch of Spanish Rice - 8 Servings
- 1 pouch of Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal - 10 Servings
- 1 pouch of Morning Moo's Low Fat Milk Alternative - 20 Servings
- 1 pouch of Banana Chips - 8 Servings