The Leonidas Plate Carrier Level III is 100% Berry Compliant. This advanced plate carrier system is fit for a Spartan King, hence the name "Leonidas". This versatile plate carrier hosts a wide variety of proven features including a removable cummerbund. It is made from 500 Denier with genuine US MilSpec webbing. When you are looking for the toughest plate carrier available to take into battle this is it. The base coat helps reduce corrosion from exposure to the elements and aesthetically, looks better. The full coating features Encapsaloc which mitigates fragmentation when struck. Fragmentation protection is a critical feature when selection a body armor platform. A full coat of the fragmentation mitigation coating prevents or greatly minimizes bullet fragments from ricochet.
- 100% American Made “Berry Compliant”
- 500 Denier Construction
- Front Top Zippered Admin Pouch
- Front Lower Velcro kangaroo pouch
- PALS web attachment points covering the front, back and shoulders of the vest
- Mil spec laser cut PALS Webbing on the shoulders
- Cummerbund is designed to hold a 5"x15" IIIA soft armor inside each side.
- Cummerbund has a proprietary retained shock cord system to allow stretch while being held in place to stop sagging.
- Cummerbund is removable and the carrier is equipped with removable quick release buckles
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Velcro on the back Drag Handle keeps it in place
- Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Communication or hydration hose guides
- Padded Front and back interior of carrier with airflow channels sewn in
- Front and back areas of Velcro for identifiers
- Bottom Loading Plate Pockets accepts 10x12, SAPI and Similar Armor