Texas Stars are popular targets. They increase response time, shooter coordination, and are just plain old fun to shoot! The Target Man™ has developed a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Texas Star shooting kit so they are finally affordable... at last! By purchasing the DIY Texas Star, you will receive the spindle/pivot assembly, AR500 knock off paddles, and everything you’ll need to get started. All you will need to purchase is some angle iron, and materials to fabricate a base unless you purchase the Spartan Armor MPB Multi-Purpose Target Stand (sold separately).
- Rotating hub assemble
- Rotating center pivot assembly with nylon bearings for wear resistance
- All hardware needed
- (5) AR500 “knock off” paddles with 6″ diameter or 8″ diameter, depending on selection.
You will need the following to complete the DIY Texas Star:
- (5) pieces of 1.5″x.25″ angle iron for arms (recommend approximately 22″ in length)
- (1) piece of 1.5″x.25″ angle iron for post assembly (recommend approximately 46″ in length)
- Miscellaneous material for a fabricate base or the Spartan Armor MPB Multi-Purpose Target Stand Base