Start canning your own food at home with the LEM by Presto Ultimate Pressure Canner. This pressure cooker is made from sturdy aluminum and features an overpreassure plug that vents off excess steam when needed. The Ultimate Pressure Canner is USDA recommended as the only safe method for canning low-acid foods like vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. This Pressure Canner also doubles as a boiling-water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa.
- Manufactured by Presto
- Heavy-duty, Aluminum: Constructed of warp-resistant heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating. Works on regular and smooth-top ranges.
- Large Capacity: Extra-large size is great for big canning jobs. Both pressure canners are more than adequate for any home canning needs
- Mason Jar Capacity: 12 Half-Pints, 10 Pints, 7 Quarts
- Ergonomic, Stay-Cool Handles: Handles stay cool during use.
- Strong-lock Lid with Pressure Regulator: Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced.
- The overpressure plug will let off steam if it builds up excessively.
- Dial Gauge: The easy-to-read gauge automatically registers a complete range of processing pressures.
- Equipped with Canning Rack: An accompanying rack fits down into the pot to keep jars up off the bottom, so that liquid can circulate underneath.