The National Metallic Quiet XL Case Tumbler was designed with the serious reloader in mind! National Metallic wanted to provide reloaders the ability to tumble an extremely large volume of brass quickly and quietly. The Quiet XL has an oversized 5.8-liter capacity for tumbling up to 750 .38 Special cases. The specially designed, rubber-lined bowl keeps this tumbler up to 60% quieter than other popular tumblers and the clear lid allows for easy progress checks. The large bowl lifts off easily when the center nut is removed, allowing for easy transfer of media and brass without having to lift the entire tumbler assembly. The Quiet XL also features a 0- to 4-hour timer with automatic shut-off as well as a constant on setting. The unit features a solid base, and a heavy-duty, trouble free motor. Comes completely assembled and ready for operation.
- Oversized 5.8-liter bowl (12" diameter) - with an estimated capacity of 750 .38 special cases
- Rubber-lined bowl keeps this tumbler 60% quieter than other popular tumblers
- Powerful motor for years of tumbling action
- Clear lid for easy monitoring
- 0-4 hour timer and "Stay On" setting