The U.S. Ballistics Electronic Shot Timer is a handy tool to support you in training. This Shot Timer can help you time your draw, or your first shot on target, or even your shot split time, and the results will be easy to read on the clear LCD display. This timer can hold shot strings up to 99 shots, or a time period of up to 200 seconds. There are adjustable settings for par time, start delay, backlight on time, beeper volume, microphone sensitivity, and shot dead time (helps prevent false readings from echoes of shots). Time records to 0.01 seconds for precise measurement.
- Shot strings hold 99 shots
- Recording period of 200 seconds
- Time resolution of 0.01 seconds
- Temperature operation range of 32-110 degrees F
- Padded battery compartment
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes to avoid battery drain