The Daniel Defense Magazine is the only one worthy of the Daniel Defense name and is built with the same legendary quality and exacting standards as our world-class firearms. Its 32-round capacity for 5.56mm and 300 Blackout rounds is the most notable enhancement while maintaining the same size as industry-standard 30-round magazines. The DD Magazine surpasses the standard in strength and durability with its lightweight, cutting-edge carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction. An improved feed-lip design and an enhanced anti-tilt follower provide smooth, reliable feeding, while an impact-absorbing baseplate design adds to the magazine’s overall durability. The textured body gives the shooter a firm grip on the magazine while reloading in any situation, with or without gloves. For reliability, durability, ease of maintenance, and legendary Daniel Defense quality, go with the name you can trust. 12-pack consists of twelve individually packaged magazines.
- 32-round capacity in the same size magazine as industry-standard 30-round magazines
- Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Surface grip feature for performance-driven control in all situations
- Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
- Impact absorbing baseplate design for long-lasting durability
- Enhanced anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning