The Daniel Defense M4 300 S Upper Receiver Group was designed for those demanding a high-performance, short-barrel rifle chambered in the versatile 300 Blackout cartridge. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged 10.3” Strength-to-Weight (S2W) profile barrel, the 300S URG delivers .30 caliber projectiles with greater muzzle energy than comparable 5.56mm platforms. The barrel is equipped with a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature, and a low-profile, pistol length gas system provides smooth, reliable cycling under harsh conditions and reduces perceived recoil. The DDM4 Rail 9.0 shields the barrel and gas block and affords ample room for securely mounting multiple accessories. Three removable DD Rail Panels made from Santoprene, which are heat resistant to 300° F, provide a secure, comfortable grip while protecting the support hand from heat, while a Daniel Defense Vertical Grip provides superb ergonomics and control. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with a bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 10.3" S2W Profile, Pistol Length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, HP/MPI Tested
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 9.0, CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F