Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel Ammunition is loaded with bonded core bullets and designed for home defense and personal protection. All Gold Dot bullets are built using Speer’s exclusive Uni-Cor method. The jacket is bonded to the core one molecule at a time, virtually eliminating core-jacket separation and creating a precision hollow point that is accurate, tough and unbelievably consistent through all common barriers. Gold Dot has earned the respect of police officers world-wide. No other ammunition combines such a consistent level of high performance. These loads deliver in all situations, which is why you can trust them for home and personal defense. Gold Dot hollow-point bullets are very accurate, tough and unbelievably consistent. At one time, packing a compact handgun meant sacrificing performance and ammunition selection. Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel ammunition has changed that. It is designed to work in barrels as short as 1.9 inches while producing less felt recoil and achieving reliable expansion and penetration. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable, Nickel-Plated brass cases.
- Consistent penetration and expansion through common barriers
- Maximum performance in barrels as short as 1.9 inches
- Reliable feeding in sub-compact handguns
- Extremely uniform jacket maximizes accuracy
- Gold Dot technology virtually eliminates core-jacket separation
- Reliable, sensitive CCI primer