IMR cells are a specialized Li-Mn (Lithium Manganese) chemistry specifically designed for high-drain applications. While they excel at delivering massive discharge rates, their capacity is much more limited than a Li-Ion of the same size. The KeepPower 18350 is the highest capacity IMR battery in this size, but it will only deliver 35 minutes of run-time on the highest power setting in an PLH or OKW light.
These cells are what we include when you purchase a complete 18350 size light from us. They are a traditional button top which makes the cells easy to identify positive and negative at night in the dark or under NODs. We also offer a non protected version flat top version of this cell that has an 8amp current limit here.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase.