The small factory charging handle that comes with the Remington TAC-13 shotgun is difficult to grasp during the high anxiety associated with a gunfight. Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. Besides our original TAC-13 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle, we now offer the GG&G Remington TAC-13 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle with improved appearance and lighter weight. It's oversized and knurled, giving you the tactical advantage.
- Easy installation. No modification needed to the shotgun.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your hand slipping off the charging handle while charging the weapon
- Slotted for additional grip and weight reduction.
- The Remington TAC-13 Slotted Charging Handle provides light-weight, consistent reliable functioning
- Rounded edges for snag free operation
- All edges are deburred for the shooter's safety
- CNC machined from 4140 ordnance steel
- Manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per mil-spec
- Lifetime Warranty