Grey Ghost Precision V1 Slide Sig P320 Compact RMR, DeltaPoint Pro Cut Stainless Steel
- Product Family #: 1021689621
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- UPC #:
The adoption of the P320 platform by the U.S. Military, as well as many Law Enforcement agencies, professional lead farmers, competition shooters, and firearm instructors led to the development of a new line of GGP aftermarket slides. After all, the P320’s ability to be custom tailored to the individual user’s preferences in grip length, grip size, as well as slide length and sight radius are all highly desirable features. Why stop there, when you can have even more customization options when upgrading to a drop-in GGP320 slide.
Just like Grey Ghost Precision’s GGP17/19 and SPG43 slides, these GGP320 slides offers enhanced aesthetic features, increased grip serrations and an improved coating without compromising function. They also took their hybrid MRDS optic cut and added a third option, the SIG ROMEO1. Now you have two options to use a ROMEO1 as well as a Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro right out of the box without using bulky adapter plates that only raise the optic further above the bore axis. The GGP320 is a drop-in install that comes with all the enhancements that professional handgun shooters have come to expect from Grey Ghost Precision.
- Stripped slide machined from 416 stainless steel for tighter-than-factory-tolerances
- Optic cut compatible with leupold dpp, trijicon rmr and sig romeo1 with supplied screws and shim plates
- Includes g10 cover plate when not running an optic
- Version 1 slide pattern with tapered depth serrations for varying aggressiveness from top to bottom
- Compatible with Sig P320 Compact
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!