The CompM5s is a high performance red dot sight developed to withstand extremely tough handling and environmental situations without adding much weight to the user’s equipment. Aimpoint red dot sights are designed for the “both eyes open” method which greatly enhances situational awareness and target acquisition.
Thanks to the optical design the red dot follows the movement of the user’s eye while remaining fixed on target, eliminating any need for centering.
The CompM5s allows for unlimited eye relief and is compatible with Aimpoint 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers as well as all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD).
- Mountable on MIL-STD 1913 Rail system/Picatinny rail
- Advanced optical lenses with a protective front window
- Low, AAA battery compartment
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint magnifiers
- Excellent light transmission
- Extremely robust housing design, same ruggedness as the CompM4 sights with less weight
- Operable to a depth of 45m (150 feet)
- Mount base is keyed into the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- 4 NVD settings and 6 daylight settings
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Tested and compiled for a range of MIL-STD 810G requirements