Cloud Defensive Light Control System Inline Tape Switch Mount for Streamlight Pro-Tac Switch Picatinny Aluminum
- Product Family #: 1021823799
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- UPC #:
Cloud Defensive Light Control System Switch Mount is designed exclusively for the Streamlight ProTac series weaponlights. The same dual-function tape switch that is commonly provided with the Streamlight ProTac series weaponlights. The Switch Mount is precision CNC machined from Certified 6061-T6 billet aluminum for superior strength and Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodized for superior durability and wear resistance. A unique patent-pending design utilizes a slot that ensures a snug, perfect friction-fit for the tape switch. Once installed it’s not coming out unless you want it to.
This model (LCSmk2k) is too long for the shorter Streamlight 69132 switch provided with the TLR-series.
- “Early Exit” feature allows the user to route the cable into the LCS and then exit the mount early if more cable slack is needed for your given setup
- 3-piece clamp design allows for perfect fit across all picatinny rails
- Proprietary Integrated Cable Channels (ICC) are integrated into both sides of the mount,
- Excess cable control making the mount ambidextrous and reversible. Channels can be used for other cable management as well (IR, et)
- Full-length aluminum base allows for optimum tape switch engagement. No “give” in the tape switch when depressed
- Shooter can fully use the entire length of the tape switch now
- The LCS Series Locks up 100% to your weapon. Zero movement. Zero play
- Radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function
- Fully ambidextrous and reversible. The LCS be mounted in either direction, based on your preference/needs
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!