The LSS Gen 2 chassis system was designed to be as compact as possible. The V-shaped bedding and free floated forend improve accuracy and ergonomics. The forend allows for barrel contours up to 1" in diameter. The graphic on the right shows the two flat spots (V-block) where the action sits. The area below the action remains rounded to ultimate strength. The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum and has been finished with Cerakote in Black. To keep this chassis system compact, it was designed for carbine AR-15 buttstocks. However, fixed buttstocks can be mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter.
The LSS chassis system comes as a 1-piece chassis, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws and a screw for the pistol grip.
To complete this chassis on your rifle, the additional items you need to purchase are:
- Any AR-15 buttstock. For fixed buttstocks, you will need the fixed stock adapter, or consider using the LSS-XL Gen 2 Chassis
- A buffer tube for your buttstock. (Both mil-spec and commercial work on these chassis)
- An AR-15 Pistol Grip. Ideally without a beavertail, or use a soft (bendable) beavertail.
- At least one magazine
- Increases accuracy by up to 21%
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote finish in black or flat dark earth
- Designed for carbine AR-15 buttstocks
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips
- Lightweight, free-floating modular forend
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1" diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines in .223 or .308 (SA) and 300WM, 30.06 (LA). (Long Action magazine length 3.715)
- Weight: 1.4lb - 1.6lb