When Bassmaster Classic and Forrest Wood Cup champion--and spinnerbait aficionado--Luke Clausen set out to design the Z-Man Slingbladez Spinnerbait, no expense was spared in the design process or sourceing of materials. The unique StabilTrack head was 3D modeled with painstaking detail to offer a lifelike profile, low center of gravity, belly groove, and side fins that offers a realistic look while tracking straight and virtually eliminating rolling that plagues other spinnerbaits. A custom light-wire 17-7 stainless steel LiveWire frame offers excellent vibration without sacrificing durability, and a 5/0 O'Shaughnessy bend VMC hook is sticky sharp and shaped perfectly for a high hookup ratio. Finished off with custom blades, a wire trailer keeper, 100% silicone skirts hand tied with copper wire, and detailed multi-color paint schemes, the SlingBladeZ is a super premium spinnerbait without a premium price tag!
- Designed in conjunction with Bassmaster Classic and Forrest Wood Cup champion Luke Clausen
- StabilTrack head design features industry-first grooved underbelly that eliminates rolling
- Low-vis 17-7 stainless LiveWire frame emits vibration similar to piano wire but is far more durable
- Armed with 5/0 O'Shaughnessy VMC hook and wire trailer keeper
- Copper wire hand-tied 100% silicone skirting for increased durability and perfect flare
- Custom blades electroplated with jeweler quality finish