The PRI Mark 12 Mod H Upper Receiver Assembly is a ready to shoot 5.56 upper with MOA accuracy. The Mark 12 Mod H Upper is equipped with a 16" Douglas 416 stainless steel barrel with a fitted bolt, and commercial bolt carrier. The Mark 12 Mod H has a flat-top picatinny receiver, PRI rail mounted flip up front and rear sights, and rifle length gas tube. It also comes with a Gas Buster charging handle with a military big latch and AE Muzzle Brake with collar. The Mark 12 Mod H comes equipped with a forearm and Reece top rail that connects to the forearm rail.
- Forged Upper Receiver T6 7075 Hard coat anodized aluminum
- Douglas 416 stainless steel 16" Barrel with M4 feed ramps
- Rifle Length Forearm with Black or FDE Finish
- Reece Picatinny Top Rail with Flip Up Front and Rear Sights
- 1/2"x28 Thread with AE Muzzle Brake and Collar
- Overall Length of 25"
- Only 5.7 Pounds