The PRI Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR Gen II Upper Receiver Assembly is a ready to shoot 5.56 upper, equipped with a 18" Douglas 416 stainless steel barrel with a fitted bolt, and commercial bolt carrier. The Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR has a flat-top picatinny receiver, PRI flip up front gas block, front sight with thumb screw elevation adjustment, rear sight, and rifle length gas tube. It also comes with a Gas Buster charging handle with a big latch and AE Muzzle Brake with collar. The Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR Gen II comes equipped with a rifle length carbon fiber free float forearm in either black or flat dark earth finish.
- Forged Upper Receiver T6 7075 Hard coat anodized aluminum
- Douglas 416 stainless steel 18" Barrel with M4 feed ramps
- Flip up front sight gas block with 2 cross bolts for securing
- Rifle Length Forearm with Black or FDE Finish
- SPR Straight Fully Length Picatinny Top Rail
- Rear Sight designed for the gas block
- 1/2"x28 Thread with AE Muzzle Brake and Collar
- Overall Length of 27"
- Only 5.2 Pounds