Lew's Inshore Speed Stick Spinning Rods feature premium HM40 graphite blanks, rugged stainless-steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, the G Clutch™ reel seat for casting rods, and the Lew’s patent pending CT-1 ComfortTouch™ grip with extended front foregrip for leverage while fighting fish for spinning rods. Casting Rods feature patent pending G Clutch™ handle system with Midas Touch™ which provides direct contact with the blank for direct sensitivity at all times, and also put the reel closer to the blank for a more compact profile and better balance. The new ComfortTouch™ grip for spinning rods is teamed with Winn® Dri-Tac palming material for extreme comfort and front foregrip for leverage and control while fighting fish.
- Premium HM40 graphite blanks
- Patent pending CT-1™ ComfortTouch™ grip with extended front foregrip on spinning rods for leverage while fighting fish
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Winn® Dri-Tac split-grip hand
- Professional style hook keepers