Lew's Mach 2 Spinning Rod, with premium IM8 graphite blanks, offers anglers the newest, most innovative features and modern designs in a rod that is still under $100. Two new design innovations in fishing rod reel seat technology from Lew’s – the G Clutch Handle System for casting rods and the Lew’s exclusive BARE Reel Seat for spinning rods. G Clutch Handle System with Midas Touch provide direct contact with the blank for direct sensitivity at all times, and also put the reel closer to the blank for a more compact profile and better balance. The new BARE Reel Seat for spinning rods features G Clutch technology and is teamed with Winn Dri-Tac palming material for extreme comfort and direct contact with the rod blank for ultimate sensitivity.
- Premium IM8 graphite blank
- Casting Rods feature patent pending G Clutch Handle System with Midas Touch to provide direct contact to the blank
- Spinning Rods feature Lew's Exclusive BARE reel seats utilizing G Clutch technology with Winn Dri-Tac palm swell grip
- Rugged stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Winn Dri-Tac, advanced polymer split-grip handles
- Patented "No Foul" hook keeper in the split