Lew's Inshore Speed Stick Casting Rods feature premium HM40 graphite blanks, rugged stainless-steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, the G Clutch reel seat for casting rods, and the Lew’s patent pending CT-1 ComfortTouch grip with extended front foregrip for leverage while fighting fish for spinning rods. Casting Rods feature patent pending G Clutch handle system with Midas Touch which provides direct contact with the blank for direct sensitivity at all times, and also put the reel closer to the blank for a more compact profile and better balance. The new ComfortTouch grip for spinning rods is teamed with Winn Dri-Tac palming material for extreme comfort and front foregrip for leverage and control while fighting fish.
- Premium HM40 graphite blanks
- Casting Rods feature patent pending G Clutch handle system with Midas Touch to provide direct contact to the blank
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Winn Dri-Tac split-grip hand
- Professional style hook keepers