The Picasso Flash Back Original Umbrella Rig is built with twelve blades. This creates a true to life action that imitates a school of baitfish. The unique 3-tier blade configuration consists of eight #1 willow blades to provide shiny flickering common to schools of shad. Four #3 willow blades provide flash and vibration. Constructed with low visibility brown wire. This allows the fish to focus on the baits being presented instead of flashy wires. The head and embedded nose swivel prevents line twist and fish from leveraging off when hooked. A broken swivel no longer renders your Umbrella Rig useless. The rig features the market’s only sliding sleeve that allows for quick and easy replacement of any damaged terminal swivels. This is critical during tournament situations when rigging up an entirely new Umbrella Rig can take up much needed time. This rig is an ideal size for targeting suspended fish and using with larger swim baits.
- Premium American made components
- 140lb strengthnose swivel and 75lb strength terminal snap swivels for ultimate durability
- Sliding sleeves for replacing swivels
- Lightweight high-impact resistant plastic head and embedded nose swivel
- Overall length 7”, wire length 5"