TacStar’s Saddle Sights are the answer for those looking to equip their shotgun with ghost ring style sights, but don’t want the hassle of drilling and tapping. These easy to install sights simply slide over the receiver and attach using the existing trigger assembly pin holes. The front sight slides over the muzzle and is locked in place using a non-marring clamping block. The sights install in a matter of minutes and are just as easily removed if you want to return your shotgun to its original set-up. The sights are made of tough, durable polymer and are adjustable for both windage and elevation. The front sight band is dimensioned to allow clearance for magazine extensions or other accessories, and fits barrels with bead or bead/pedestal base sights. The Saddle Sights are the perfect addition to a 3-Gun, home defense, or deer hunting shotgun.
- Easy to Install – No Gunsmithing Required!
- Adjustable for elevation and windage
- Tough, durable polymer construction
- Fast acquisition ghost ring style sights
- Front sight band is dimensioned for magazine extension clearance