The Crispi Briksdal GTX 9" 200 Gram Insulated Hunting Boots are a true mountain boot. The asymmetrical lacing system allows the user to customize their lacing to better navigate technical terrain. With the added comfort of Crispi's ABSS system and a technical softshell material built on the tongue of the boot, your feet are sure to stay protected and comfortable during your trips. This mountaineering boot is extremely lightweight and is constructed with the highest-quality Nubuk leather on the market. As with all of Crispi’s boots, the Briksdal is 100% waterproof.
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining
- Vibram sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole
- 4 Flex Rating
- ABSS Ankle Support System
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Insulated: Gore (200g)
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk
- Removable Footbed: Crispi Air Mesh offers Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration/anti-odor action
- Protection: Rubber rand
- Asymmetrical lacing system
- Tongue: Softshell material for added comfort
- Height: 9"
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.85 lbs