Designed to solve common game scouting pain-points and provide best-in-class imagery, the BOG Blood Moon infrared game camera “bursts” onto the scene in 2020. This dual-sensor game camera has been tabbed by Petersen’s Bowhunting as having “Astronomical Imagery” and boasts the patent-pending BOG Dominion removable menu system, featuring a 3” full color viewing screen with an extremely easy to use, icon-based operating system.
The Blood Moon also features a lightning fast .2 second trigger speed, 5 capture modes (including 1080 FHD video w/ auto-adjust flash), up to 1 year battery life, 120’ flash range and a large variety of image tag information designed to help you track your deer herd to the precise moment, location, and climatic condition. The Blood Moon was designed from the ground up to put in the blood, sweat and tears necessary to Capture the Unknown and help you become a more effective hunter.
- 0.22 second trigger speed/0.6 second recovery
- 22 MP resolution with FHD (1080) video
- 120 ft flash range/80 ft detection range
- Operates on 6 AA batteries (up to 23k images)
- Removable Menu with 3” Color TFT Viewing Screen
- Multi-Shot (1-8 images)/Rapid Fire (1-8 images)
- SD Card Compatible (up to 512GB)
- Temp/Date/Time/Baro Pressure/Moon Phase Stamps
- Dual Sensor for High Quality Day and Night images