True Precision Barrels are designed for personal defense first. No barrel is worth its salt if it can’t perform when needed most. All True Precision barrels are machined with increased chamber support, improved feed ramps, tolerances, and fit which make them legitimately "match grade".
- Stainless includes an even satin finish stainless steel surface. No protective coating is applied and can be touched up by the end user.
- Black Nitride is considered a top performing finish, it is also known as Ferritic Nitrocarburizing. It is a process with a deep flat black OEM finish providing excellent lubricity, corrosion resistance, abrasion/scratch resistance, and an even, uniform look. An inexpensive coating applied by an industry leading firm is the closest to most OEM pistol slide and barrel finishes. The quench-polish-quench (QPQ) process ensures a smooth and even coating that naturally retains lubrication properties throughout the treated surface.
- Gold TiN (Titanium Nitride) is the same process that is used to coat high performance steel cutting tools. An attractive gold in color, the Gold TiN coating is considered a performance enhancing coating and provides both increased lubricity and wear resistance to the steels surface.
- Easy to install drop-in design.
- Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential.
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
- Fully supported SAAMI spec chamber.
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel