The SB Tactical SBA4 Pistol Stabilizing Brace is a veteran designed pistol stabilizing brace designed for all platforms capable of accepting a mil-spec carbine extension. The SBA4 has an adjustable brace, which greatly enhances the usability of the firearm by adding a third point of contact. The SBA4 is a complete kit, ready-to-assemble on your Remington TAC-13, greatly enhancing the usability of the firearm by adding a third point of contact for stabilization.
The next evolution of the SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Brace is finally here! The SBA4 marks a significant breakthrough in advanced stability, improved accuracy, and usability.
- Based on the popular SBM4 Brace Design
- Includes Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension
- Integral, ambidextrous QD Sling Socket
- Includes adjustable nylon strap for custom fit
- SBA4 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Mil-spec carbine receiver extension
- ERGO Flat Top SUREGRIP
- ERGO 6061 V3 adapter
- Castle nut
- Adjustable nylon strap