Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 NAV+ Fish Finder
- Product Family #: 1022242965
- Product #: 918495
- Manufacturer #: 410220-1NAV
- UPC #: 082324050244
The Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 Fish Finder features CHIRP Digital Sonar, Down Imaging, AutoChart Live, GPS and Humminbird Basemap. This unit includes a Navionics+ map card with data for over 21,000 lakes in the U.S. and Canada.
- 5" Widescreen Display
- Includes Navionics+ (U.S. and Canada) SD card for out-of-the-box map coverage of over 21,000 lakes and waterbodies.
- Down Imaging: See a clearer view beneath your boat. It's the perfect match of CHIRP sonar and Down Imaging detail.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges and adjustable water levels, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable and gimbal mounting bracket.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!