If you want to get to the fish, you'll have to go through saltwater first. Blow right past with the Minn Kota Riptide Maxxum Hand Control Trolling Motor. Battle-tested toughness, quiet operation and corrosion-resistant design to take you where you want to be. End, meet means.
- 52", and 62" shaft options
- 12v 55lb thrust, 24v 70 or 80lb thrust options
- Digital Maximizer Option
- Bowguard 360 mount on 62" version. Breaks away on impact, then automatically resets itself, giving you uninterrupted fishing and an extra safeguard from damaging your trolling motor or boat. It even detaches for added convenience.
- Latch & Door Bracket on 52" shaft. This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller: Take command of your hand control trolling motor with this versatile tiller, which both tilts (up to 45°) and extends (up to 6"), and features a digital battery indicator on the head.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings: Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What's Included: Riptide Maxxum 5-speed motor with latch and door mount, MKP-32 Prop, Hold Down Strap and Mounting Hardware