Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set consists of the Enhanced Take-down Pin (BAD-ETP) and Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP). Precision Swiss CNC machined from round stock steel bars, the BAD-ETP & BAD-EPP are case hardened and finished in mil-spec black manganese phosphate.
Each BAD-EPS comes with (1) BAD-ETP, (1) BAD-EPP, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents, (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs.
- Fits DPMS Gen 1 Patterned 308 Variant receivers.(Will not work in Ruger 762)
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Take-down Pin Head Designs - Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversized heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads - Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pinheads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - The Enhanced Takedown Pin (BAD-ETP) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambidextrous safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030" over mil-spec) - Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.