Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set consists of the Enhanced Take-down Pin (BAD-ETP) and Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP). Precision CNC machined from Grade 5 Titanium Bars, the BAD-ETP-Ti & BAD-EPP-Ti are 50% lighter than Mil-Spec pin set!
Each BAD-EPS comes with (1) BAD-ETP, (1) BAD-EPP, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents, (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs.
- Fits all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with mil-spec .250in diameter front pivot and rear take-down pin holes.
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Take-down Pin Head Designs - Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads - Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pin heads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - The Enhanced Take down Pin (BAD-ETP) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambidextrous safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030in over mil-spec) - Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel & Magnetic Assist Install - Easy, hassle free magnet assisted installation of the EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin). No more lost detents and springs.