The Flambeau Zerust Max Waterproof Tuff Tainer Double Deep 5012 Tackle Box combines Zerust with a silicone gasket for the ultimate moisture protection. The box offers anglers an enhanced level of Zerust VCI vapor technology impregnated directly into the entirety of each box. Flambeau's exclusive Zerust VCI products consist of a proprietary chemical formulation that releases an invisible, odorless and tasteless vapor. This FDA-safe vapor diffuses throughout an enclosed Tuff Tainer and settles on all exposed metal surfaces. This works to form a protective molecular layer that inhibits the electrochemical reactions that cause rust and corrosion to form. The result is unmatched rust prevention performance for a minimum of 5 years in the most extreme environments an angler will encounter. This makes the Tuff Tainer perfect for protecting your expensive lures and collection of terminal tackle.
- Fully-infused with an enhanced level of Zerust® VCI vapor technology that provides effortless rust prevention for metal tackle in extreme marine environments
- Provides a minimum of 5-year anti-corrosion protection
- Continuous O-ring silicone gasket creates a waterproof seal to keep contents safe and dry
- 3 heavy-duty polycarbonate latches designed for crisp, secure closure and one-handed operation
- Translucent smoke gray tinted lid and base for convenient identification of contents when closed
- Deep design helps to offer more options for content storage