The Flambeau Zerust Max Tuff Tainer Divided Tackle Box line builds the Flambeau legacy. The company is the pioneering force and industry leader in anti-corrosion tackle storage. This box offers anglers an enhanced level of Zerust VCI vapor technology. It is now impregnated directly into the entirety of each box. Flambeau's exclusive Zerust VCI products consist of a proprietary chemical formulation that releases an invisible and odorless vapor. The vapor is also tasteless and FDA-safe. It works to diffuse throughout an enclosed Tuff Tainer and settles on all exposed metal surfaces. This forms a protective molecular layer that inhibits the electrochemical reactions that cause rust and corrosion to form. The result is unmatched rust prevention performance. Zerust is designed to work for a minimum of 5 years in the most extreme environments an angler will encounter.
- Fully-infused with an enhanced level of Zerust VCI vapor technology
- Translucent smoke gray tinted lid and base for convenient identification of contents when closed
- 3003 Series: 9.125" L x 5" W x 1.25" D, 18 compartments (Includes 9 Zerust dividers)
- 4004 Series: 11" L x 7.25" W x 1.75" D, 20 compartments (Includes 15 Zerust dividers)
- 5003 Series: 14.25" L x 9.125" W x 2" D, 25 compartments (Includes 15 Zerust dividers)