The Flambeau Zerust Max Waterproof Tuff Tainer Divided Tackle Box combines Zerust with a silicone gasket for the ultimate moisture protection. The box offers anglers an enhanced level of Zerust VCI vapor technology impregnated directly into the entirety of each box. Flambeau's exclusive Zerust VCI products consist of a proprietary chemical formulation that releases an invisible, odorless and tasteless vapor. This FDA-safe vapor diffuses throughout an enclosed Tuff Tainer and settles on all exposed metal surfaces. This works to form a protective molecular layer that inhibits the electrochemical reactions that cause rust and corrosion to form. The result is unmatched rust prevention performance for a minimum of 5 years in the most extreme environments an angler will encounter.
- Fully-infused with an enhanced level of Zerust VCI vapor technology
- Provides a minimum of 5-year anti-corrosion protection
- Continuous O-ring silicone gasket creates a waterproof seal to keep contents safe and dry
- 3 heavy-duty polycarbonate latches designed for crisp, secure closure and one-handed operation
- Translucent smoke gray tinted lid and base for convenient identification of contents when closed
- 3012 Series: 9.13" L x 4.94" W x 1.53" D, 12 compartments (Includes 9 Zerust dividers)
- 5005 Series: 14" L x 8.89" W x 2.1" D, 20 compartments (Includes 15 Zerust dividers)