The Hatsan Harpoon PCP Air Arrow Rifle shoots a 20" Crossbow Bolt as its harpoon. The Bullpup design, is a side-lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) arrow launcher. This Air Arrow Rifle also features a stock made from advanced polymer with a pistol grip integrated in the tactical design. The Hatsan Harpoon is designed to be compatible with commercially-available crossbow arrows to eliminate the need to purchase expensive, specialized arrows. The airgun is designed to fire 20″ long arrows with an inner diameter of 0.300-0.305″ (7.62-7.75mm). This matches the size of popular 2219 type arrows that can be found at many sporting goods stores.
Due to the Harpoon’s high power output, Hatsan recommends using aluminum arrows. Hatsan states this product may be dangerous up to 600 yards and urges caution during use.
- Bullpup design, side-lever action, PCP arrow launcher
- Patented gas pistol hammer spring design
- 2 arrow storage
- Locking elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Elevation and fit angle adjustable soft rubberized butt pad
- Long combination optics rail accepts both 11mm and picatinny scope mounts
- 250 BAR fill pressure