The Steiner T-Sights are tough, compact optics especially suited for AR platforms. Due to the optional 3x, 4x or 5x magnification paired with the illuminated Steiner Rapid Dot Reticle, the user is enabled to quickly acquire fast moving targets as well as close-up targets.
The T-Sights are very short and lightweight and thanks to the rubber armoring they are increased in ruggedness. They are highly reliable, tough, shockproof, and waterproof (submersible up to 10 meters) and are fully adjustable up to +/- 50 MOA for elevation and windage. The Steiner T-Sights are waterproof, shockproof, fog proof with fully multi-coated lenses for brightness and clarity.
Depending on the lighting conditions the reticle can be adapted to one's needs by selecting different modes and brightness settings: Non-illuminated, day- light, lowlight and Night Vision mode for use with NV goggles. If the scope is run in any of the illuminated modes, the full reticle is illuminated red. In the non-illuminated mode, the reticle is black. The sight ships with, flip-up lens covers and spacers for adjusting the sight height. For added versatility, the scope has an integral Picatinny rail on the topside for auxiliary accessories.
- Compact, lightweight design
- 4x magnification for targeting out to 700 meters
- Rotary digital control illumination
- Fully illuminated, daylight bright reticle
- Durable rubber armoring
- Picatinny top rail for accessories
- Precise windage and elevation adjustment
- 100% fogproof with nitrogen filling
- Waterproof and submersible to 5 meters (16.5 ft)