Federal Premium Meateater Bismuth Ammunition brings back the performance of lead—without the heavy metal. With high-quality 9.6 g/cc density bismuth pellets, Federal Premium Bismuth payloads pattern and hit birds like traditional lead, providing more killing power at longer ranges. The material is also softer than tungsten and steel, allowing use in older shotguns as well as modern guns. The loads’ FLITECONTROL FLEX wad tightens patterns and increases lethality over comparable steel loads. It’s all why Federal Premium Bismuth is the official waterfowl and upland ammunition of MeatEater Steven Rinella.
- Premium payloads of high-quality bismuth shot
- FLITECONTROL FLEX wad for dense, consistent patterns
- Lead-free Catalyst primer
- Meets non-toxic requirements
- Pellets are almost as dense as lead, 9.6 g/cc, for lethality at longer ranges than steel payloads
- More affordable than tungsten
- Bismuth is safe and effective for use in all shotguns