The Forster Co-Ax Single Stage Press "LS" Quick Change Shellholder Jaws Assembly supports the case by spring-loaded jaws that contact the base of the cannelure for more positive extraction. The jaws are also self acting, so when a cartridge is placed in the die and the handle of the Co-Ax Press is activated, the jaws can open and close on the cartridge case. When the handle is raised, the jaws automatically open and release the case. This complete assembly contains everything you would need to easily swap out a single side of the “S” or “LS” Shell Holder Jaws, for all compatible cases. With Quick-change Jaws, you simply remove the 10-24 x 5/8” Button Head Screws (028271-020) and replace the jaws to get ready for the next size of case and die. There’s no need to take apart the Shell Holder Jaws; swap or flip sides and spring-load the jaws; and reassemble.
- Quick-change Jaws save you a ton of time – either when changing calibers that require turning the jaws 180° or when switching from “S” to “LS”
- They avoid frustration – you no longer have to worry about accidentally losing a spring or misplacing your extra set of jaws
- They “foolproof” the changeover – preventing anyone from inadvertently putting the wear plate on backwards or flipping over a jaw the wrong way
- LS-Small – holds .312″ to .375″ rim
- LS-Large – holds .531″ to .625″ rim