The Winchester Lever-action Model 1873 rifle with a classic color case-hardened finish, grade V/VI walnut stock and forearm, 24" blued half octagon/half round barrel, and unique pistol grip style.
Each Winchester Model 1873 has a beautiful walnut stock with a with a satin oil finish that’s velvet smooth to the touch. Whether the model you choose has blued steel throughout or a case-colored receiver and fore-end cap, the quality, level of polish and finishes are superior. Today's 1873 -- like those of the past -- come in a number of variations for you to choose from, so take your time and explore the 1873s below. The steel loading gate on all models provides for smoother loading. The rear tang is drilled and tapped for an optional tang-mounted rear sight for a more precise sight picture.
- Steel Receiver; Color case hardened finish
- Gloss blued finish; Button rifled; Half octagon, half round
- Grade V/VI walnut Stock; Shotgun butt plate
- Top tang is drilled and tapped for optional peep sight
- Side plates, receiver, lever, forearm cap and butt plate all color case hardened