The St. Croix Legend Elite rods are the pinnacle of performance. With casting models designed primarily for bass, the Legend Elite series combines classically styled rods with unmatched sensitivity and exceptional balance to deliver unsurpassed results.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.