Otis Pro+ Bench Block
- Product Family #: 1022440682
- Product #: 842860
- Manufacturer #: FG-BBLK-1
- UPC #: 014895010891
The Otis PRO+ Bench Block is a must have for any firearm owner. This general use bench block accommodates a wide variety of firearm take down needs. The block is the perfect balance of hardness to ensure minimal energy loss when punching out pins while also protecting your firearm. A variety of oversized holes are featured on the block to allow for pin removals sized 1/16” – ¾” thus covering every firearm’s needs. Flat and round pockets securely accommodate nearly any pistol slide while the v-cut offers a stable surface for working with larger round objects such as a rifle bolt or top of a rounded pistol slide. The square hole is designed to assist while easily removing the rear sight from nearly any pistol. The block also features a magnet to store small parts such as springs and pins.
- Oversized holes compatible with every firearms need on pin removal from 1/16” to 3/4”
- Flat and round pockets to securely accommodate nearly any pistol
- V-cut offers a stable surface for working with larger round objects such as a rifle bolt or top of a rounded pistol slide
- Easily remove pistol rear sights with the square hole feature
- Securely store springs, pins and other small parts with the included magnet
- Composed of a non-slip rubber material
- Hard enough to ensure minimal energy loss when punching out pins but soft enough to protect your firearms
- Oil, solvent and alcohol resistant and easily wipes clean
- Will not mar or scratch gun metals
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!