Tecomate Alfa-Feast Trophy Mix is the right choice on well-drained sites for those who want a highly attractive, very nutritious perennial mix both for hunting plots and to grow more and bigger bucks. Alfalfa is the “Queen” of the legumes for good reason - when it comes to preference, high protein, productivity and hardiness, this proven forage plant is unsurpassed… when planted in the right places. Unlike clovers, alfalfa doesn’t like “wet feet”. Hillsides, sandy, and well-drained soils are ideal for alfalfa. The alfalfa / chicory combination provides year-round nutrition.
- Blend of Alfalfa, Clover, and Chicory Seed
- Perfect for hillsides, sandy soils & drier climates
- Year-round high-protein nutrition
- Great fall hunting plot.
- Produces 3 - 5 years.
Recommended Planting Times
- North - Spring: April 15-July 1 Fall: July 15-Sept 15
- Mid America - Spring: April 1-June 15 Fall: Aug 15-Oct 15
- South - Fall: Sept 1 - Nov 1
- Coastal South - Fall: Sept 15-Nov 15