The Modlite PLHv2-18350 Weapon Light with 1 18350 Battery package contains a PLHv2-light head, 18350 body and optional tail cap. It also includes a single KeepPower 1200mAh 18350 batteries and a Nitecore D2 charger. While lumen output with this light is similar to the Surefire M600DF head the throw is much better suited to a rifle mounted application at more than three times the amount throw than the M600DF. This light is a large step forward from the PLHv1 light. Lumen output is about the same but throw is greatly improved. It is the best balance of flood and throw available. If you're looking for the best overall output and throw this is the package you want.
- Cool White 5700K emitter tint
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 1350 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 54,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT lens allows 98-99% light transmittance
- Length with Clicky tailcap: 5 1/2" / 140mm
- Head Diameter: 1 3/16" / 30.16mm
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18650 high drain cells which can be found here. Runtime is about 75 minutes with the supplied 18650 cells.