The Tipton Ultra Gun Vise with Wheeler Professional Reticle Leveling System is the ultimate shooters tool which features different modules that can be quickly moved, rearranged or removed anywhere along the rail. The over molded rubber contact pads throughout the device prevent damage to your firearm and the ball and socket articulating clamp pads allow for the pads to adapt to any surface. Leveling feet are situated on all corners making leveling easier, and dual clamp technology rigidly holds any gun shape into place. The Tipton Ultra Gun Vise offers an AR vise block module for working with and cleaning AR-15's and is excellent for break action firearms as well as pistols. With break action firearms, simply clamp the forward/barrel while leaving the rear to swing open. For short framed rifle or pistol, just slide the clamps closer together. The Ultra Gun Vise features an engineered glassed filled nylon constructions which provides a high level of rigidity while preventing damage to firearm. The stainless steel reinforcing plates throughout the design provide reinforcement and rigidity and allows the vise to withstand years of hard use.
The Wheeler Precision Reticle Leveling System (PRLS) is a precision tool designed to allow a scope to be perfectly leveled on any firearm with ease. CNC machining, factory adjustment calibration set screws, anodized aluminum construction and a protective molded case put the PRLS in a class of its own. The system is comprised of two machined aluminum level housings calibrated to their integrated levels. The Barrel Clamp Level is attached to the gun's barrel while the smaller Reference Level is placed on scope base, bottom half of a ring or other flat surface perpendicular to the vertical axis of the gun. The gun is then rotated until the Reference Level is aligned. The tuning adjustment knob on the Barrel Clamp Level is then turned until its level is centered to match the Reference Level. At this point, the Barrel Clamp Level is calibrated to the guns axis. The scope can be installed loosely and the Reference Level placed on top of the scopes turret cap. The scope is rotated until the Reference Level is aligned with the Barrel Clamp Level and then simply secured in place. The Wheeler PRLS is the most effective instrument available for precision scope alignment.
- Set includes Wheeler Precision Reticle Leveling System with Tipton Ultra Gun Vise
- All 4 feet are non-slip and independently adjustable, the tool and accessory trays are removable and the entire vise mounts directly to the benchtop (hardware not included)
- Ball and socket articulating clamp pads allow for the pads to adapt to any firearm’s surface with height and length adjustable front and rear clamps
- Non marring, glass filled nylon vise/clamp construction
- Features a steel tube frame structure
- PRLS level has an integrated bubble level for precise measurement and the Reference Level has a magnetic bottom for added stability
- Adjustable barrel clamp level fits around even the largest diameter barrels, including shotguns
- Precision machined aluminum with an anodized finish
- Barrel Clamp Level features non-marring pads to ensure no damage is done at the contact points
- PRLS includes (2) calibrated machined aluminum level housings and foam-molded storage case
- Gun Vise dimensions are 32.5" L x 11" W x 10.5" D