The Inforce Wild 2 Weapon Light LED with 2 CR123A Batteries provides 1000 lumens of white light with up to 1.5 hours of runtime. Ultra-light and durable, weighing 4.7 ounces, it provides a well-defined hotspot with the perfect balance of spill. Wild2 is primarily made out of 6061-T6 aluminum and a Type III MIL-SPEC hard anodize finish. The device is impervious to dust, sand, and dirt, and is waterproof to 66 feet. Mount Wild2 in seconds to any gun equipped with a 1913 (e.g., Sig Sauer P320) or Glock Universal (e.g., Gen 3 or Gen 4 Glock) rail. Transition between rail types by reversing the patented INFORCE crossbar in the mounting fixture. All three functions constant, momentary, and strobe are activated by pressing laterally on either the left or right paddle.
- Patented INFORCE crossbar mounts to 1913 or Glock Universal rails
- Battery door release button
- Textured paddles for optimal non-slip grip
- Activate constant, momentary, and strobe functions with patented paddle switch
- Patent pending battery door swivels open on its steel pin and locks into place
- 2 Lithium 123A included. Battery door rotates open around a steel-pin axis
- 6061-T6 aluminum and a Type III MIL-SPEC hard anodize finish